🤔 Where can I find my push notifications settings?
First, go to the Me tab at the bottom of the app:
Tap on your profile:
Go to the Notifications tab:
To receive push notifications, you first need to enable them in your operating system settings.
🤔 What types of notifications can I receive?
1. Fasting notifications. You can enable notifications on When to fast and set a custom interval for how well in advance you want us to remind you about the upcoming fast.
2. Food notifications. Enable the Remind me to eat notifications to get a heads up before your eating window begins so you can start cooking your fast-breaking meal! You can also get a reminder exactly on time when your fasting window ends — just toggle on the Exactly on time option:
3. Hydration notifications. Enable these notifications, and we'll remind you to stay hydrated throughout the day. Choose how often you want to receive these reminders:
4. Content notifications. In this section you can choose if you want to be notified about the new articles and stories:
5. Weight notifications. In this section you can customise how regularly you want us to remind you to weigh in:
6. Day summary notifications. Get push notifications with a summary of your daily progress at the end of the day:
Of course! If you don’t want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. Just set the Do Not Disturb schedule, and you will not be distracted by our notifications. See the screenshot below: