Cancellation steps can differ, depending on where you subscribed — directly through our website, Apple’s App Store, or Google Play.
If you’re not sure how you purchased your current subscription, reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com or use the “Submit a request” button at the bottom of this page.
To speed up the process, we recommend following these steps:
- Clearly specify that you would like to unsubscribe in the subject and/or in the email text.
- Send a message from the email you used to register on the site simple-life-app.com. We send trial confirmation and subscription-related messages to this email.
- If you’re not sure which email you used for registration and payment, please send us your User ID. To find it, open our application on your phone, tap the “Me” button in your app, scroll down to the bottom, and tap to copy.
- A payment receipt or an invoice would be helpful too.
These steps will ensure we will catch your request within 24 hours after the submission.
If you purchased your subscription on our website:
- First, go to the "Me" tab in the app:
- Scroll all the way down and click on "Manage Subscriptions":
- On the next screen tap the "Manage Subscriptions" button one more time.
- You will be redirected to your profile page, find and tap on the "Cancel Membership" button.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Cancelling via Web form
If you want to cancel your subscription, but for some reason, your phone is not nearby, you can use our Web - cabinet, which you can access via Desktop as well.
Just follow the link below and log in using the email with which you signed up for Simple: http://simple-life-app.com/survey/account
If you’re having issues with unsubscribing, or want to share some feedback with our team, please get in touch with our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Contact Support” button at the bottom of the main FAQ page.