⚖️ Weight-tracking is one of the most powerful motivational tools to help you on your path towards healthy living. It gives you valuable feedback on your efforts and helps you to understand whether you stay on track or not.
It’s important to know that weight is not the only indicator of your progress, but it definitely helps you know if you’re traveling in the right direction.
How to add a new weight entry
1. First, look for the Track Weight button near the bottom of the main screen of the app:
2. On the pop-up, you can add your weight, the date when you record it and your picture:
Your photos and the data you provide are private and will never be shared with anyone.
How often should I update my weight in the app?
If you log your weight once a week, you’ll get the most accurate indication of your progress. If you weigh in more often, you might not see any changes as fat loss doesn’t change overnight. Losses are more likely to be from fluid!
Do I have to take photos of myself every time I log my weight?
We understand that you might not want to take photos of yourself – and you certainly don’t have to. But, if you do, you will have a record of where you started. Then it’s easier and so much more rewarding for you to see the progress you’ve made.
Also, if you started an exercise program, the scale won’t be an accurate reflection of your progress. Exercise will help you add muscle, increase bone density, and reduce fat. And the scales can't tell you how much of your weight is new muscle and bone.
How can I compare my photos?
1. Tap on the weight chart on the main screen, and then open the Photo Progress tab:
2. Choose the first picture;
3. Tap on the Compare Photos button:
4. Choose the second picture to compare the first one with;
5. Long-tap on a picture that is currently open to compare them.
Can I change my weight goal?
Yes, you can definitely do that!
1. While on the Me tab, scroll down, and tap on the Goal:
2. You will be able to edit your weight goal on the next pop-up:
Tap Save and your goal will be updated!
Can I change my starting weight?
Yes, you can change your starting weight. Here's how to do that:
1. Tap on the starting weight button:
2. You can either leave it as is, or you can also add a new entry by tapping the Add new weight entry button:
That should cover the basics!